August 17, 2015

Where Am I, Where Are We?


Well it has been a really long time since I have posted (as usual), but I wanted to stop in because if I wait much longer I would have to say that it had been a year! Not writing for a whole year is ridiculous.

So quick update, both Mister B and I got new jobs, at Borderlands Brewing Co. and the University of Arizona Library respectively. We are both much happier now so that is a YAY.

I am currently on a leave of absence from roller derby since I work late hours at my new job and can't make it to practices or games.

Mal and LC are both doing fine. Mal can be seen above in his first experience with a swimming pool. So cute.

Oh, I caved and got an iphone, so I am now a sheep, but can at least finally take decent phone pictures! So naturally I also immediately caved and set up and Instagram account. You can check it out HERE if you are so inclined. I am much better at remembering to post there than I am here.

Mister B and I are starting a podcast, I am sure there will be more details about that later.

Hope everyone out there is doing well.

Cheers!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment