March 11, 2009

Victorian Tea And Fashion Show

A couple of Sundays ago Lindsay and I went to a Victorian Tea and Fashion Show at the Lavender Tea House in Sherwood, I had never been there before, but I was not disappointed! The whole place was so sweet and perfect for afternoon tea. They do normal tea there, but this was a special event with a set menu and fashion show of period dresses. It was so pretty and I had such a nice time I wanted to share some pictures.

Everything was pretty, even the menu!


The table setting.


We had two pots of tea, an Earl Grey and one called
Lavender Lace (I think) which was delicious.


Here is Lindsay enjoying her tea.


And here is me!


The food was delicious, there were scones, sandwiches,
and fruit.


How's the sandwich Lindsay?


The fashion show was great, there were replica
dresses and also real antique dresses.



Overall it was a great way to spend a Sunday and if you are ever in Sherwood I highly recommend checking out the Lavender Tea House!

1 comment: