April 14, 2009

Hummingbirds And Tea

Over spring break I went to Tucson, Arizona and while I was there I went for brunch at the Tohono Chul Park Tea Room. I had been there once before and really enjoyed it so I wanted to go back again on this trip, and this time I had my camera.

My scone and tea, the scones were delicious!

For brunch I just ordered the fruit plate and another
scone. It was so beautiful and came with yummy
raspberry and mango sorbet.

Right off the patio where we ate there was a lovely
hummingbird garden.

And there is one now!



The patio where we ate.



I had such a nice time and I definitely recommend it if you are ever in Tucson!

1 comment:

  1. You would!!! You were probably wearing an adorable dress too! Its really pretty.. I love hummingbirds (or as one of my kindergarteners calls them, "singing birds!")

    ReplyDelete