December 04, 2009

Garden Dreams

I know it is only December, not even Christmas yet, but the cold and wintery weather is starting to get me down already. Certainly it is sunny today, but that doesn't mean it is warm. Oh Summer why must you leave every year? To recapture the feeling of warm weather I decided to have a nice cup of tropical flavored tea...


mmmm it smells so fruity and delicious...


and as I sipped I started to dream of a drink I had on another day, a much warmer, more beautiful day...


frolicking at a fairy garden party. Would you care to join me as I try to recapture those fuzzy feelings? Well then come along, there is the entrance to the magical garden now!



Follow me down the garden path....

maybe we will catch the fairies dancing. Was that one? I thought I saw something....

maybe they are sitting down to eat...

or taking a nap in their bower bed...

or their cozy cage.....


nope, not there. Perhaps they are hard at work in their workshop?


Or out making the flowers grow?


Or playing on the swings in the trees?



I can feel them watching, are they hiding in their little fairy house by chance?


Wherever they are they are certainly flitting about, sprinkling their magic fairy dust on this wonderful garden. Maybe if we make a yummy drink it will entice them to come out and play!


Well now it is time to go I hope you had as much fun as I exploring the garden. I know I will daydream about it again soon! Just follow the path to the exit....


All garden pictures are of my friend Toni's lovely garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment