February 24, 2010

Bargain Flowers

Last week the weather was sooo nice here. I mean it pretty much got up to 60 degrees and it was so lovely and sunny! Then this week it got all rainy and yucky again, blech. So to remember the good old days of last week I thought I would share some flowers I got at the grocery store which made my apartment feel so springy. The best part about these flowers was that they were only 1.50 per bunch! I mean 1.50 for a bouquet of roses is a pretty darn good deal. The reason they were so cheap was that they were left over from valentines and weren't perfectly fresh any more, but they still looked fine to me and they lasted quite a few days. In fact the ones that are mixed in with the roses in the pictures are still going strong! Good deals are the best.

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment