May 03, 2010

News And A Shelf

So it is pretty much a done deal that I am going to go to grad school at the University of Arizona and will be moving to Tucson in a couple months! I am excited, but also nervous. It will be nice to do something new, and live someplace so warm, yay! This is going to be my view once we move.



Well okay, not exactly that, but pretty close since we will be living on the outskirts of town. The desert isn't my favoritest, but I have to admit that is pretty!

On a completely unrelated note, do you like my new shelf? A friend gave it to me and I hung it up over the sink.


The measuring spoons are new too. I just adore them.


Well that is pretty much it around here lately, which is why I haven't posted much. Hopefully I will have more interesting things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment