November 17, 2010

Hello!

Hello blogland friends! I am finally back, well mostly. I am still super busy since it is getting towards the end of the semester so I have a lot going on for my classes, but I decided to just do short posts so I won't feel too overwhelemed. So for this first short post I wanted to share all the lovely things I got in the Samhain Swap hosted by Serendipity. My partner was Tammy from Red Panty Crafts and here are all the awesome things she sent me:






Thank you so much Tammy I love everything!!

Well that's it for now. I have lots more bits and pieces to share, but like I said, one small post at a time!

Oh one last thing before I go. Island Tea Company is currently having their Online Holiday Open House, with specials, discounts, and free goodies, so check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Samhain goodies! Those fingerless gloves are awesome - and what a cute kitty. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete