February 13, 2010

Saturday

How is today Saturday already? This whole week flew by and I didn't write here once! Whoops, oh well. I will do a post soon with pictures from my trip to the Seattle boat show this last weekend. On Wednesday we went to see Elton John and Billy Joel in concert! I know, so awesome. It was so much fun! I really like Elton John, but I was probably more excited to see Billy Joel since I know a lot more of his stuff. I forgot to bring my camera, so no pictures, but we were in the very last, backs against the wall, highest up, row, so you wouldn't really have been able to see anything anyway!

As you may have noticed by the countdown above, I am greatly looking forward to Margarita Day and I encourage everyone to spread the word! I know I will be making margaritas, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment