February 18, 2010

Yummy Baking Deliciousness

I do like to bake and lately I have been baking quite a lot! I tried another scone recipe, it was ok, but I didn't like it as much as the last one I posted about because it was much sweeter and I like my scones not so sweet. Here is what they looked like.

 

 

Then on Valentine's Day I made some croissants which were really good because the recipe included cottage cheese which made them all lovely and flaky.

 

 

And today I made the most delicious coconut lemon bars (I used key lime instead of lemon) the recipe for which Lime in the Coconut posted on her wonderful blog. They taste so good, but they didn't cook quite right because I had to make them in an 8x8 dish which was all I had instead of 9x9. Another time I will try to make them in the right size dish and hopefully they will turn out perfect!

 

 

Whatever shall I make next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment