August 10, 2010

Peter Pan Complex

Does anyone else have a Peter Pan complex? You know, never wanting to grow up? I realized that the best way to achieve this is to just don't do it. I mean technically I am a grown up (although I don't really think of myself that way) doing all sorts of adult things, but I still feel like I love all the things I did when I was a kid. I am still a kid inside and that is where it counts! Before I moved here, I was helping my parents clean out their garage and deciding what stuff to move with me and what stuff to get rid of. I found this collage that I did with a friend in I think 6th grade (we each did our own, we just worked on them at the same time). Looking at it I realize that I am still that same person who made that collage, if I had to do it again right now, I would probably still choose a lot of the same pictures, and you know what? I like it that way! I decided it was time to get rid of it since some of the things were falling off, but I took a picture first so I could remember.


So when it comes to growing up I say, let's just not. Who's with me?!

1 comment:

  1. hi! i just stumbled upon your sweet sweet blog and it's lovely! i look forward to following your adventures in the future! xo, kate

    ReplyDelete