So today was my last day of intensive on site class, which means that I am free! I have many things to share that have built up over the last few days, so this may be a long post. Most of the things fall into categories of stuff that I am mildly obsessed with lately, so let's break it down.
1. All things book/library - I have always been in love with everything to do with books, but now that I am in the library science program it is even worse!
A poster that I must own immediately:
Nathan Fillion is the man, but if he is not your favorite there are other new read posters with famous people on them at the ALA website.
If you love books go IMMEDIATELY to the blog Bookshelf Porn (don't worry, no nakedness involved). Just go, trust me, you won't regret it.
2. Buffy - Something you may not know about me since it doesn't show up on this blog too much, is that I am huge nerd. I love all things nerdy. And that includes Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I am currently re-watching the whole show in its entirety and it is amazing. I know this show seems dumb if you have never seen it before, I mean I always thought it was when I would see the commercials on TV, but seriously, give it a chance, just watch the seasons in a row (the first season is not a good example of the quality) and I guarantee you will get hooked. It is smart and funny, but can also be extremely touching and real....okay I could go on about this, but I won't (if you want to hear me rant more about it you can let me know). The point is I am watching right now AND I just found out that there is going to be a line of Jones Soda with Buffy names and art from the comic books!
I need it!
PS. I found out about both the Buffy soda and the Read poster by reading Pop Candy. If you are a lover of all things pop culture and have never been there, definitely give it a look.
3. Clouds - I don't know what it is, but I am obsessed with clouds lately. I think it is because there are some really good ones here in Arizona.
4. Swimming - We have such a lovely pool here and I didn't get to swim in it for a whole week thanks to class. Needless to say I was in it as soon as I got home today!
5. Number five is Tucson flora/fauna, but I think I will leave that one for the next post since Cuppa Tea wants to sit on my lap, which is where the computer is, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to type. See you soon!