October 20, 2011

Tea Party And Oktoberfest

Well as usual I slacked off and didn't get a post up before I went on my trip this last weekend and then when I got back I got sick and so have been out for a few days. Anyhoo, here is some stuff that I wanted to post before I left. I don't have many pictures of the trip, they are mostly of the concert, but I can post some of those later if anyone is interested.

Fall inspired food and a mini fall tea party are delightful this time of year.








Oktoberfest on Mt. Lemmon.

















New canisters from Goodwill, baking, and a furry who can't have any cookies.




3 comments:

  1. OMG....that soup in a bread bowl...those scones....pumpkin teapot...and that view!! MY MY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo la la, finger sandwiches without the crusts and scones..... Beautiful fall tea, what fun! Looks like you had a wonderful time.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! Such great photos of all these yummy treats. And sweet furries, too. :)

    ReplyDelete