November 30, 2011

Stress And Stuff To Come

So I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I certainly did and it included the now traditional Thanksgiving pizza. I have lots to share, but unfortunately I am way too stressed and short of time to post for reals right now. With the end of the semester I have a lot to do (including the group project from hell if you will excuse my language) and so will be busy with that until it is all done. However, once it is all over with I will be back with stories and photos as such!

3 comments:

  1. It's that time of year...stress and more stress...

    I look forward to when you get all finished up...come up for air...make a cup of tea (or pot, as it may be) and tell us all about what's been up with you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, 2012 is just around the corner with all things accomplished.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alia, I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year is treating you well! :) ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete