January 08, 2010

Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

Well crazy stressful time is over (for now). I have been applying to grad schools and I finally got all my application materials for UofA in, and also took the GRE! GRE = SUPER STRESSFUL. I am so glad it is over and that I got a decent score (a lot better than I thought I would get) so grad schools will like me. I took it yesterday and when I got home it was definitely time to relax, so I had a little fiesta. We made guacamole, and I made strawberry margaritas, so yummy!



 

 

 
Cute little hula girl lights that my parents gave me,
and I hung in my kitchen.
 


I actually feel like I have accomplished something in the new year. I hope I get in. If I do there will definitely be more margaritas, and everyone is invited (you too!), cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment