September 08, 2010

Feeling A Bit Tropical

One of my problems is that the different parts of my nature are conflicting and it is sometimes hard to make them fit together. Take for example today. Lately I have been feeling ready for the fall season, Halloween, etc. But also today I have been feeling very tropical (which is a common occurrence). How do I mesh those two so that I can make them both work at once? Oh what a difficult life I lead....haha.
Anyway there are reasons today was such a tropical day which I will share tomorrow, but in the meantime here are a few old vacation pictures of mine so you can understand where I am coming from.







So, since I posted it, there is a funny little story that goes with that last picture. My family went to the Bahamas for Christmas one year, which is what all these photos are from. While we were there we heard that Sean Connery was in the area and had chartered a boat. Then, when we were out on our own little boat for the day, we saw this big boy. We noticed (as maybe you have too) that on this huge boat there was a little boat that was none other than a Thunderball speedboat! Well by golly who else would have enough money to charter such a massive beast and have a Thunderball speedboat? We couldn't get too close because there was security on board that waved us off, but we did see an older gentleman on the deck, and we like to think that it was Mr. Connery himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment