January 07, 2011

Toni's House And Christmas Misc.

So the Lows are a family that has been good friends with my family for a long time. When I am home to visit I end up hanging out there quite a bit because they are awesome. The mom, Toni, buys and sells antiques, junk, and vintage treasures and she has an amazing eye. She goes all out for almost every event imaginable. That woman is out of control (in the best possible way that makes me wish I could be out of control like her!)!

To demonstrate what I mean here are a few photos from their house this Christmas.






Am I right?! And that is just scratching the surface of all the decorations!

(note* at this point in the post I ran out of free photo storage on blogger and had to purchase extra storage! I guess I am a real blogger now that I pay to blog.)

Here are a couple other pictures from the Low's house this year.




The corgi is actually their neighbor's dog, but she wanders over to their house so I got to play with her. I think I have mentioned it before, but I LOVE corgis! I want one sooo bad. For anyone else who loves them here is a wonderful blog to read:  http://thedailycorgi.blogspot.com/

And some other miscelaneous photos from my trip!





If you liked Toni's house you will love the store where she works and sells her finds, so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen with the colored colanders hanging! Very cozy, shabby chic, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos! Loved all of Toni's goodies. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete