October 06, 2011

Birthday Part I And Halloween Parties

Wow it is really like fall today! It is cloudy and rainy and the temperature is in the 50s. It really got me in the Halloween mood so I did some decorating which I will share another time.

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago, but I have lots of photos that I haven't shared so here we go! I got to go on a trip to Bisbee where I had never been before. We went on the Copper Queen mine tour which was super neat. We also made a little stop in Tombstone, but didn't do a lot there because that really needs to be a whole separate day. Anyway here are a few pictures from the trip.




























It was really a fun day! More birthday related photos in the next post.

I need to get these up so I can be added to the party lists. Here are a couple awesome blog parties that I will be attending! The buttons with links are in my sidebar.



4 comments:

  1. Bisbee is a neat little artist/old mining town. I was there in the late 90's early 2000's just prior to the opening of mine for tours. Tumbstone is great fun and yes, you really need a full day to partake in all the fun.
    Happy belated birthday!
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great time, and that you enjoy historical outings as much as i do! (i majored in history)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun excursion! I've been to both towns.....though it's been a while....and your pics brought back the sights and sounds to my memory. I remeber thinking the Birdcage Inn looked so tiny....and Big nosed Kate not so attractive...haha!

    But the sasparilla! I was a root beer lover at the time...and I remember how good true sasparilla tasted!

    Hope you had a fantastic birthday!
    Hugs to you,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a fun birthday!!!! It's always fun to take a road trip and have an absolutely fantastic time. :) I'm so thrilled you are taking part in both Halloween parties! It's going to be a real blast!!! :)

    ReplyDelete