April 18, 2014

Where Have We Been?



Being back in blogland after a long break feels good. Yes my blog has a fresh new look, but my life kind of does too. New car (my old one was totaled after the accident back in the fall), new house (still in Tucson, but much closer to town and walking distance to lots of places), new hobby/sport (I joined roller derby and am currently in the training phase), many things have changed.

Some things have not changed however. We are still a happy little family of two humans and two furries, I am still working as an archivist for the NPS, and my personality is still made of up of loving many dissimilar things that don't quite go together to form a cohesive style, except in that they make me, me.

So while you and I have missed quite a lot here, it still mostly boils down to the same things it always was.

This:


























This:


























This:



Oh, and a lot of this:



























Throw in a renaissance festival, some Doctor Who, a few holidays, and roller derby related fun times, and you have pretty much summed up my time away.

So if any of those things are your jam too (tea pun not intended, but appreciated), then keep comin' on back. If I haven't changed yet, I am quite sure I won't be any time soon.

Cheers!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are back!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!! I love all the dissimilar things that come together to make you, you!

    ReplyDelete