December 16, 2009

Row Houses, So Cute!

These adorable row houses are at Roche Harbor (I know it seems like all my pictures lately have been from there, but I have lots of photos from a trip there that I want to post, so there will probably still be more to come!) I don't have much to say today, other than I got the cutest pair of shoes which I will share tomorrow. Anyway I think these houses say enough on their own.















And isn't the view lovely? I definitely would not mind living there, in fact I would murder someone (well probably not, but you get the idea) to live right on the water and be able to see the sailboats coming in and out of the harbor on sunny days. I think I will just pretend that is what is outside my windowpane right now instead of cold, drizzly, gray, rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment