December 17, 2009

Shoes And Libraries

Yesterday I found the cutest shoes at Goodwill. I already have a pair of ballet style flats in gold and they are one of my favorites, so when I saw these and they fit perfectly I simply had to buy them! Oh and they were only four dollars which was also a plus.






Aren't they cute? I just love them! Yes I am a girl that loves shoes, among many other things. One of the other things I love is libraries! (How bout that segue?) I love libraries so much that I am in the process of applying to grad school for library science right now. I spent most of the day today writing statements of intent and working on applications. It is a complicated and stressful process (at least for me), and it is easy to get down about how I might not get in, or might not get enough financial aid to go......but then my mom sent me the link to this blog and a certain post with pictures of beautiful, interesting, and strange libraries and it inspired me. Here are some of my favorite photos, I would love to work in any of these places!



 

 





Amazing! And the others are pretty much just as wonderful. For the entire post go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment